Tiger Shark 120

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 11:33:06 AKST 2004

Well it warmed up enough to be able to run the tiger shark some more.  Seems like a very stong motor.  APC 16X8 is signing very nicely, even a little rich still.  Very nice manufacturing as is looks a lot like an OS, maybe even more polishing in some areas.  May have the same too large a carb issue as the Magnum 120; but will have to wait a day or two untill I can get out the field to fly with it.  Did notice one error in the instructions so far.  It states to begin at 1 3/4 turn out on the high end needle.  This is much too lean on my engine.  I needed to start at a little more than 2 turns out or the engine was too lean for break in.  Do not expect to ever get it that leaned out as it surges a 1 3/4 turns

Randy