Displacement during snaps ** del klipped for reposting **

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Dec 29 10:45:35 AKST 2004

Del:

A break is not a shift...  A break means the nose moves off of the track line... The CG keeps going on the same track...  Then the autorotation starts and finishes.  During the last 1/8 turn or so, the pilot changes controls so that the nose is brought back to track the same time that the rotation stops.

As I said, I have seen this many times on full-scale aircraft, but not very often on models...

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505