2 stroke engine for Excelleron Question

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 27 10:16:33 AKST 2004

I have just put a tiger shark 120 in my excelleron90.  Fits PERFECT.  Cost was about $150 delivered to my door.  Was able to get a half tank through it on christmas, but just too cold here to stand behind a plane when the engine is turning a big fan.  Seems to have more than enough though.

Weather looks good for this coming weekend.  So I am planning on going out Firday, Saturday and Sunday to get this engine broken in and do some test flying.  Even if is rains I can still break in the  engine.

Randy