Lithium Rules changes

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 05:51:32 AKST 2004

It seems lithium batteries are classed as hazardous cargo.  Of couse the FAA has to protect us from the mis-handling of dangerous cargo.  This is part of their reason to exist.  After all, Mama knows best.  Anyway, looking into why these batteries are classed as hazardous cargo, may shed some light on the subject.

Randy