[SPAM] Re: fiberglass mesh in foam wings

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Dec 22 06:31:54 AKST 2004

Reminds me of the Desafios from the early 90s. Lots of airborne failures in the wings until people started reinforcing them. Unfortunately, several that I know of failed before word got out.

Bob Richards.

Rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:
Awww com'on Jerry. You know as well as I do that you remove as much as you want until you break one, then add a little. Yours will break at 35g's and mine at 25 g's. Which is adequate?

I won't charge $100K.

That'll be Fifty thousand follars please (VBG)

MattK