Discussion Mail List

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Dec 21 18:47:03 AKST 2004

Hello Everyone,

Lately a number of you have moved to broad band or changed service providers. In the future, if you fall into one of these categories please go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm and remove yourself before you lose the email address you have on the list. When you move to your new provider or obtain another email address for the list, go to the above and add the new one.

There are over four-hundred members of this list and I don't know how many on the district list! I maintain mail list for a multitude of web sites which probably have forty or fifty mail list. You can see my problem. If you forget to do this, please mention the mail list name when you email me to remove one or the other. It will certainly make it easier on me to take off your old address.

Happy Holidays!
Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com