At sea.

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Tue Dec 21 12:57:28 AKST 2004

Exactly what I felt Bob. I was Gunnersmate what was called "On The Line" providing supplies and support.

    Happy safe holidays to all and glad all members are having opportunity provided them through extra efforts of our officers to insure that everyone is given the chance to participate. Please exercise it.!!!

                             del
               NSRCA - 473