Off Topic

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 06:04:15 AKST 2004

I'm asking some of the computer gurus on this list:
Why can't I access the NSRCA web site when I have cookies disabled?  I
realize that the commercial sites want to insert cookies into my system
to "further serve me" (ahem) better.  But, inasmuch as I am already
sold<G> on the NSRCA, it seems peculiar to me that they want to install
cookies.  Any help out there for my curiosity?  TIA
btw: I remove all cookies at the end of the particular session..

Bill Glaze
AMA 2221
NSRCA 2388