FW: Ballots ** klipped by del to repost **

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 14:33:13 AKST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/2004 5:50:10 AM Central Standard Time,
drykert at localnet.com writes:

Good points Brian but I will clarify  I personally take my lead from the
leaders of NSRCA and when they share  personal E-Mails then it gives me the
impression that it is accepted practice  and others would follow their lead

You are absolutely correct.... this is something that has been going on
here.  It is a common email practice in the business world, as well; but  lowers
our HOBBY to the dog-eat-dog level of that world.  I'm here for fun,  and
simply appealed to the greater group to accept a more polite manner,  here.  Not
meaning to point individual fingers, but to ask for us as a  whole to behave
better.  Ax grinding needs to be private. That does not  mean someone can flame
with impunity, but some degree of privacy should be  honored.

In the end, we will all see one another at contests, and it needs to be as
friends to get the most out of our association.  If we are friendly here,  we
can be friendly then.  After all, it's all about the good times we share  at
contests, isn't it?

Brian