Fw: Ellection process - use the bylaws it's easier

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 20:19:26 AKST 2004

In a message dated 12/19/2004 10:53:20 PM Central Standard Time,
pattern4u at comcast.net writes:

Eric,

>> As the primary author of the bylaws is  there anything in there that says
>> we
>> can not mail out  new ballots to those that did not receive theirs?  Just
>>  curious because I can't see anything that precludes us from doing  that...
>> The only thing I'm aware of is that the ballots need to be  mailed back by
>> 12/31.  If you read Jim Ivey's note to me at  the bottom you'll see that
>> he
>> says what I am doing is  illegal - I disagree.  I'm not proposing changing
>> anything  about the voting process just the fact that we'd like to get
>>  ballots in the hands of those that didn't get them.
>>
>>  -Derek

One other thing puzzles me..... why are YOU being accused, Derek?  You  are
NOT the president, you are NOT the Secretary.  So why are you being  sighted in
on about ballots, and why is it your problem to remedy?  Turn it  over to
Tony, and tell everybody to get off your back about it. Maybe next time  we'll
all be on you, but not this time. ;)  (and you do have to win this  election,
first! It could still be Lamar, you know....)

Brian