Ballots

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:26:15 AKST 2004

Derek:
The list of re-mailed ballots should be small and relatively easy to manage.  What I would suggest is that when all of the ballots are counted, require an addressee cross check against the list of re-mailed ballots. I assume that the name and address should be right there on the ballot.  Whenever you find a match against the re-sent list, place a tick mark by that addressee on the list.  More than one tick by their name = a violation.

Another way to go about this, though more work, is to record a tick mark for each ballot against a complete list of NSRCA members.  The benefit would be that you could generate some stats on the percentage of participating voters in each district.

Ed