Newbie with a bad experience at pattern

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 11:02:37 AKST 2004

I hate to get into this but I know Mike very well and a better  guy you won't
find anywhere.
In his defense I feel obligated to him say it wasn't his  building skills
that were lacking. After the cores were returned to  him,I personally helped him
sheet his wings stab and rudder  and they came out OK. Concerning the other
parts I will refrain from  comments since I think he described the problem
adequately.
A new person to this game is at a considerable disadvantage  when they
purchase items sight unseen even at a reduced price since they  don't understand
what will be required to correct the reasons that they were  sold for a reduced
price.
I fully understand all of the comments of others on the  list but I also
believe a new member to our ranks should have been  treated differently they are
worth more than the few bucks gained to  liquidate sub standard inventory.
Buddy Brammer