December K-Factor and growth

Xwindflyer at aol.com Xwindflyer at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 15:54:26 AKST 2004

I don't believe that printing old stuff would be as much of value  that
asking the guys now to help out. For one tting, so many things are  different.
there's almost nobody that builds with balsa now compared to the  past. Engines
are alot different han in the 70's and 80's. Even trimming a plane  is different
with the computer radios now.

maybe old stuff  could be used is some small way, maybe a stepping  stone,
but Pattern is so muc different that before. Just my 2 cents

Armando

In a message dated 12/17/2004 7:35:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,