December K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Dec 17 08:35:59 AKST 2004

Ron:
In talking with Phil Vance, (IMAC Treasurer, used to fly pattern, lives
near here, CD's pattern contests for the rest of us.) He mentioned that
AMA had limited them to 70 contestants at the Nats', and that the
applications were full months before their Nats'.  Further, they had a
waiting list.
I understand that the limitation on contestants has now been eliminated;
so there will be no "artificial" numbers next time.  We'll see how they do.

Bill Glaze