Adjustable stab weight

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 20:15:53 AKST 2004

I like the looks of the EMC2 as well.  it never really caught on as a
signature plane, but Dave Lockhart has nothing but good to say about it. I
know some other designs that really shine but were never that popular.
Truth is, although designing a great flier is difficult, it's not that
uncommon.
--Lance