[SPAM] Re: NSRCA Voting Process

Larry Diamond lld613 at psci.net
Thu Dec 16 07:52:00 AKST 2004

I've tried to stay out of these debates, both with the Judging and with the
Voting Process.

For Judging, I recall awhile back when someone seem to have first been
identified to represent the USA that there was some grief by a few...Now
that selection has been finalized, it again come under scrutiny. NSRCA is
truly a democratic society filled from the Right to the Left extreme views.

For the Voting Process...I admire the decision made by Tony Stillman and I
support his decision. Irregardless of my thoughts about the $$$ spent being
necessary, the fact remains that it will protect those that may have counted
them from the cross hairs of the few that type and fire off e-mails for
effect.

I have met and talked with Maureen and Mike Dunphy. They have answered many
questions over the years and in my opinion are very trustworthy people with
high integrity. I would rather spend the money on having a CPA count the
votes, then to have a bombardment of e-mails coming out and sending personal
attack about those involved in counting the votes because someone didn't
like the results, "That would be a tragedy!!!!!!".

Tony, Thank You for having the backbone to make that decision and withstand
the scrutiny. A sign of a great leader.

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024