NSRCA Voting Process

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Dec 16 05:36:14 AKST 2004

Jerry:
The reason that it was done this way was to keep ANY indication of fraud from happening.  On of the candidates works for AMA.  Does it not then follow that AMA should not count the votes?

If we are going to do it "right", then let's do it RIGHT!  Use a CPA (just like AMA does for it's own elections) and be done with it....

Personally, I thought it was a waste of $800, but I apparently was wrong in thinking this way.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505