NSRCA Voting Process

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 06:34:54 AKST 2004

On target Bob, I agree. For this go around, we the Board simply did not  have
the time to make the count electronic. The next president should address
electronic balloting.

The sticky wicket will be the people who are not connected of course, just
like the electronic KFactor debates of two years ago. But I believe we can work
 around that.

 Do you know what it would cost to set-up and who could do it? Wayne,  do
you?

Thanks

Matt

In a message dated 12/15/2004 10:22:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,