New K-Factor Editor

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 05:24:12 AKST 2004

Chris, I suggest that you acknowledge when you receive articles from the
VP's. We need to know if they arrived.

regards

MattKebabjian

In a message dated 12/15/2004 1:14:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
csl at direcway.com writes:

Hello  all -

My name is Chris Larson, and I will be taking over for Derek  Koopowitz as
K-Factor editor.  I want to thank Derek for his great  service in this
position, and for being a key player in this new publishing  format we have.
Great job, Derek!

I would also like to take this  opportunity to solicit the list for potential
cover photos.  Please  send all prospective photos and other correspondence
to  :
mailto:k-factor-articles at nsrca.org

Please remember to have your  subject well lit, and with a good background.
The higher quality the  resolution the better, as we generally have to
manipulate up or down in  size.

I look forward to working with the new officers, as well as the  entire
membership in 2005 to make the K-Factor an even better  publication!

Wings level,

Chris Larson