NSRCA Voting Process

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 03:47:05 AKST 2004

Tearing the ballot off and mailing it in isn't the worst thing, as long as
when you fill in your return address, you also add your member #.
As for verifying that the vote is counted, someone would have to pay the
firm for their time to send a verification e-mail to every voter.  I, for
one, don't think that is necessary, due to the likelihood that, items being
lost in the mail, isn't very high.  It could happen, but rare.
The reason that the post office prefers tape to staples is, as I understand
it,is if the ballots are stapled, they can't run them through their
automatic mail sorting machines, and hand sorting takes a lot of time.

Those who don't vote, can't complain!!!

Ken