New K-Factor Editor

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Tue Dec 14 21:14:52 AKST 2004

Hello all -

My name is Chris Larson, and I will be taking over for Derek Koopowitz as
K-Factor editor.  I want to thank Derek for his great service in this
position, and for being a key player in this new publishing format we have.
Great job, Derek!

I would also like to take this opportunity to solicit the list for potential
cover photos.  Please send all prospective photos and other correspondence
to :
mailto:k-factor-articles at nsrca.org

Please remember to have your subject well lit, and with a good background.
The higher quality the resolution the better, as we generally have to
manipulate up or down in size.

I look forward to working with the new officers, as well as the entire
membership in 2005 to make the K-Factor an even better publication!

Wings level,

Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax