World Judge selection process

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 12:06:34 AKST 2004

Matt,
        I have a copy of all the files. I saw what was done and responded accordingly. My comments are not new. I guess nobody ever forwarded them to you.  BTW - They are not intended to be an attack on the work done.

I do not challenge the math or the analysis. I noted the shots across my bow, in other notes, about not understanding the math or the system. A bit insulting but I'll not fall for that obvious diversionary trap.

Staying on course, I do challenge you to address the following;

1. The validity or value of including/using Masters judging performances to chose an FAI world judge

2. Only using this as selection criteria.

3. The age of the data when rules and judging standards change all of the time.

4. Doing this without getting a vote from the membership. It is their society that is being represented in an FAI issue. I believe that we should have included them in the decision.

Regards,

Eric.