engine mount

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 08:37:13 AKST 2004

Indeed it does. That's part of the point really. The flex is minimal and
inconsequential.

MattK

In a message dated 12/11/2004 11:54:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
patterndude at comcast.net writes:

Matt,
My testing has shown that 1/8 ac ply will flex but not break.  The  larger
fuses today are a bit more demanding of stiffnes in the firewall than  the
skinny fuses of a few years ago.  Even a 1/8 ac ply firewall should  have at least
one rib across the back. If made from lite ply it weighs  nothing.
--Lance