Adjustable stab weight

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 06:22:01 AKST 2004

The stab half weights are about 1 oz too heavy each, but not terrible for
mass production. I prefer lighter so I built a new set for mine. Same goes for
the rudder. Much too much plywood in that rudder.

Adjustable stabs in this type (TAVS) fuse, should include fuse
stiffeners/reinforcers in the stab area. If the adjusto-stab gets to  oscillating, it won't
take much to break the fuse in this area. I have  seen that happen to the
Impact (but not the tempatation).  Good  luck

MattK

In a message dated 12/11/2004 10:07:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,