Ballots

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Wed Dec 8 09:07:42 AKST 2004

Due to some unexpected problems, NSRCA had to hire a publisher to print and mail out the ballots, and hire an accounting firm to receive and count the ballots.  Unfortunately, this all took time.  The ballots were mailed out yesterday so you should be receiving a ballot very soon.

Happy Holidays.

Maureen