[SPAM] RE: os 160fx DO IT YOURSELF MUFFLER

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 08:56:29 AKST 2004

Can't be Kelvin.
Randy

Fahrenheit or Celcius?

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.
South Plainfield, N.J. 07080
(908) 222-7817 phone
(908) 222-2392 fax
d.pappas at kodeos.com
-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:16 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: os 160fx DO IT YOURSELF MUFFLER

NO, NO ,NO. wrong again.
Awright I'll cave in. The answer is............2 below. (VBG).
Don't you just love the unexpected knowledge you can glean from this list?

matt

In a message dated 12/8/2004 10:16:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, wgalligan at goodsonacura.com writes:
SORRY Zen Master but I think the canned muffler beverage is taking a toll on me temperature. I believe it is like one degree cooler then the body temp.  So them little suckers inside can survive. I my case there is nothing there to survive so hand me another iRON cITY muffler.......   burp!!!!

WG