OS 160FX setup

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 07:47:26 AKST 2004

Randy,
              The pipe provides low pressure to help feed the draw of the carb. The engine provides much higher pressure, often used with a check-valve, to operate regulators and pumps. You can't pressurize a tank with engine-pressure (3-9lbs) and expect the  carb to be able to handle the resultant fuel flow.

Regards.

Eric.