OS 1.60 in a Temptation

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:14:32 AKDT 2004

I'm wrestling with a decision of the OS 1.40 or 1.60 going into a pair of Temptations.  I was playing around with the fit of the 1.60 tonight and it looks like it could all fit without a side cutout for the wrap around header, with maybe a 15 degree rotation of the engine to squeeze it all in.  The 1.40 would no doubt be easier (if I could ever get my hands on one or two).

I don't really mind making the cutout if I have to, but it looks like it would require cutting into a section that would be critical to keeping the nose stiff for the nose ring. I could patch it up around it...  Decisions, decisions.

Anyone ever make this combo work before?  How did it all go together?  Any pics available?
Thanks
Ed