While on the subject of glowplugs

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 09:17:35 AKDT 2004

Mike:
I dunno how long they're supposed to last; some of the flyers change
them at the beginning of the season whether or no.  I changed one last
year, after it went bad.  (Irregular running.)  After I changed it, I
realized it had been in the Y.S.. 1.40 FZ since the 1997 Nats.  Talk
about your money's worth.............. :-[   Bill Glaze