Glen contest

Xavier Mouraux xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 24 18:02:37 AKDT 2004

Hello guys,

We had a good contest in Glen this weekend despite the weather uncooperation
on Saturday morning.
Ken Kuehner, his family and the club members worked really hard to get  the
contest going against the weather.

This is when it's even more important to participate to contests. It show
the organisers and their team that we appreciate what they do. Some pilots
elected not to fly on Saturday afternoon and lost their chance at the
trophees. However, they flew anyway on Sunday, for fun and to support the
event. Another proof that winning is not everything for everybody. Thanks
guys.

All of you on the list who have not entered a contest this year, try to do
so before the season is over. That contest you havn't entered, may not be
there next year.

I have posted pictures and results:
http://pattern-canada.mouraux.com/glen.html

Xavier