Link for 5 step training

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Tue Aug 24 17:49:17 AKDT 2004

If you did follow the link and read it though, I noticed a few updates to
it.  First, the "Y'alls" (District 2) did in fact take back the Trophy from
the "Yous's" (District 1).  The District 1 flyers will just have to come
down to the NVRC contest next year in order to get a shot at winning the
trophy back.  I understand that Randy is working on non-conflicting dates
for next year's contest now.

Second update is regarding a Budd Engineering laser throw meter device.
See, Jerry sponsored me with one of these ultra-precise thow meters after
the Team Selection Tournament last year.  I used this at a couple of
"pattern clinics" at the field (in preparation for our pattern contest).  It
was a big hit- garnering a small audience evrery time its pulled out to set
up planes.  Even the small Venus- style pattern planes seemed to fly much
better after being set up with a device as precise as this.

Don