Revolution Pro For Sale

Tony Quist quist23 at cox.net
Tue Aug 24 10:34:27 AKDT 2004

That is correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Brian Young
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 9:44 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: Revolution Pro For Sale

Mark, I got a look at an Impact Kit. The Impact requires a more assembly
work than my Rev Pro did.

The Rev Pro comes with all formers, firewall, wing and stab alignments
complete doesnt it? ( I got my Rev Pro second hand and Im not to sure
how prebuilt it was.) Basically paint it, install radio, bolt it
together and its all done right?

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
I have a brand new in the box Revolution Pro for sale.  It's painted all
white, ready for your color scheme.   I am currently flying one...love
it...but won't be able to work on this one any time in the near (next
year) future.

I realize that Composite-arf is phasing this plane out and it's no
longer worth what I paid. ($1199).  But it's an excellent model, very
well built and designed.  It's currently on their site for $990, but the
newer impact is selling for $800 plus shipping.   I'd like to get close
to that for this...

If you're interested, please contact me offlist
Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

Thanks!

Mark Atwood
PS...I live in Cleveland, OH and would be willing to drive a few hours
to meet to help save on shipping expenses.