Revolution Pro For Sale

Brian Young b.young8070 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 08:43:40 AKDT 2004

Mark, I got a look at an Impact Kit. The Impact requires a more assembly work than my Rev Pro did.

The Rev Pro comes with all formers, firewall, wing and stab alignments complete doesnt it? ( I got my Rev Pro second hand and Im not to sure how prebuilt it was.) Basically paint it, install radio, bolt it together and its all done right?

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
I have a brand new in the box Revolution Pro for sale.  It's painted all white, ready for your color scheme.   I am currently flying one...love it...but won't be able to work on this one any time in the near (next year) future.

I realize that Composite-arf is phasing this plane out and it's no longer worth what I paid. ($1199).  But it's an excellent model, very well built and designed.  It's currently on their site for $990, but the newer impact is selling for $800 plus shipping.   I'd like to get close to that for this...

If you're interested, please contact me offlist     Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

Thanks!

Mark Atwood
PS...I live in Cleveland, OH and would be willing to drive a few hours to meet to help save on shipping expenses.