Bolly gear

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Aug 24 06:35:46 AKDT 2004

Gents,

Putting the "totaled" Temptation back together and fine tuning a few things.  Using the swept Bolly gear--to get the axles perpendicular to the CL of the fuse., the legs have to be pulled forward a few degrees before attachment, the left appears to be molded at a different angle than the right and the airfoil LE is slightly canted toward the fuse and consequently will throw off trim. I thought 'that can't be right'.....Looked at Temp #2 and it's the same way.  Anyone notice this before?  I really don't think there's an acceptable fix--I'm just pi**ing and moaning as I've got to pitch these and do something else.(if I want a trimable? airplane)

Richard