Some Diagrams & Judging video

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Aug 22 09:56:46 AKDT 2004

Andre - agreed - *if* judges are making the appropriate "correction" as they watch.  Of course, since the amount of correction is different depending on depth of manuever in the box, or height, seems that it takes a "known" angle (most everyone can ascertain a very accurate 45 degree line), and turns it into a "I think .... it's a .... corrected ....  --  degree line."
    Which then means we have an additional, and unnecessary subjective decision burden on BOTH pilot and judge (who's a pilot, anyway).
    I think if truth be told - - and NO offense meant to anyone - - most folks are lookin' for the correct angle, and NOT "correcting" for depth/height/distance/perspective.
    But I sure could be wrong about this, too.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net

Bob Pastorello