JR 8417 vs 9411

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:58:56 AKDT 2004

Dieter -
    The heli guys like the 8417 for the extra speed.  I am running
9411's on my ailerons, and they have plenty of speed for me.  The only
issue is the 9411 gears got some play in them after about 100 flights,
so I converted them to nylon gears, and it seems tight still after about
100 more flights.  I noticed the same on my 8411's on elevator and
rudder and changed them to nylon gears as well.

Chris