Model Aviation Survey

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Thu Aug 19 18:06:25 AKDT 2004

Wasn't their main excuse for cutting way back on Eric Henderson's column
because they said they had done a survey and not many people were
interested.

I almost don't bother opening it. For some reason, every month has half
dozen articles about flitty little old fashioned stuff that 90% of the
members don't care about. The rest is about big scale stuff.