email scam artists

Larry Diamond lld613 at psci.net
Thu Aug 19 07:25:59 AKDT 2004

Very interesting thoughts...

Since some people will send them money one could call it a form of fund raising....

Wonder how the terrorist actually raise funds....Couldn't be by scam e-mails because we all know terrorist stand on the corner with there little terrorist hat and bucket with a sign that says support us so we can blow you up.

I think Adam did a very noble thing in an effort to assist and track down those behind this. Very interesting that no-body is taking notice...

Ed, I would recommend that you get in contact with your State Senator or Governor. Send them a formal letter and explain your concerns. If enough people start raising a stink an elected official in that position isn't going to be caught holding information like that this close to an election...

Food for thought...

Larry Diamond