Inverted motors

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Aug 18 07:03:47 AKDT 2004

I've seen a small cutoff valve that goes in the fuel line, on the
outside of the fuselage where people used to put fuel filters.  (Some
probably still do so, of course!)  These valves seem to be marketed by
Piedmont Aviation.  I believe they got into this when they were
marketing the Webra engines.  I'd contact Piedmont for availability.
Hope it isn't a wild goose chase.

Bill Glaze