Inverted motors

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Aug 17 18:44:52 AKDT 2004

Has anybody found a good way to mount a non-pumped motor inverted without
having a fuel tank siphoning problem? Most of the planes I have with
inverted motors had this problem originally, but I moved the tank down low
enough to stop it. My latest project doesn't have enough room to move the
tank so I'm hoping there's something else I can do. I'm using an O.S. .61SF
Long Stroke so it has idle mixture control but I don't want it to start
dripping fuel as soon as I fill the tank. Thanks in advance to anyone who
offers any suggestions.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---