Hopper Tank

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 13 19:14:58 AKDT 2004

OK guys I've heard all the arguments and i'm not buying it.
All of the supportive arguments are subjective or have alternate explanations. Even if there is a vapor head in the hopper the instant you go vertical the pressure at the carb is reduced by the total column height of the fluid. Up versus down is two column heights variation in pressure. Further the use of a hopper is a complex way to solve a foaming problem.
( Bob ) thats my story and i'm sticking to it.