Air filters

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Fri Aug 13 14:00:14 AKDT 2004

Good question. On my 150 cc twin, when I use a smaller prop that rips, the
sound is unreal, sort of a cross between a full scale racing plane and a
jet. We all love the sounds our planes make but our neighbors and other club
members don't always share our appreciation of the noise.

Just received my Focus II, OS 160, pump, props, etc. !!! I'm all happy now,
fondling my new goodies ...

Rich  :)