hopper

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Fri Aug 13 06:43:14 AKDT 2004

Jerry,

I am with you on this one. Running a Y.S. 140 without a hopper tank
and than changing to a hopper tank setup I have found that I could lean
the engine by 3 clicks on the needle. Going back to just a main tank
without the hopper the engine was set to lean. This should prove that
it is of benefit to run a hopper tank for any set up with the main tank
near the C.G., crankcase pressure or pipe pressure, 2 stroke or 4 stroke.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com