Air filters

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Fri Aug 13 05:50:32 AKDT 2004

I'll see if they still exist.  I still have them on the old 60 stuff--can't seem to part with them--the port may be a bit small for the larger engines.  On the other hand, we were turning the smaller stuff at many more revs--so theoretically pulling roughly the same amount of air.  Couldn't hurt to try--especially if they work.  They were only a few bucks.

 Thanks to all you guys who gave me leads on this.
                                                                            Richard