4 Blade

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Aug 12 10:42:35 AKDT 2004

I used the same method as described by Bob on my ST2300 till I got a Perry
pump/carb setup for it.  In my Prophecy the tank was high in the fuse so
when the plane was inverted the tank was low by as much as 3"to the needle
valve.  Worked great till I would pull a pretty good negative "G" maneuver
like the outside loop and then it would go lean.   You still have to have
the main tank fairly close on line to the needle valve. That is why Art
Wagner and others are having good luck with the system, close to the f.wall
and on line with needle valve.  Now I use a hopper tank to help eliminate
air bubbles in line or to transfer weight forward if needed on my pumped
engines.   So far the OS 1.40 seems like it would pump from the tail if
asked to.

Wayne Galligan