Shameless Boosting off subject

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Aug 10 12:35:53 AKDT 2004

Gentlemen,

In my ten or so years off from pattern, I still had to get a major aviation fix and the (new) Spousal Unit Pam and I started doing the Reno Air Races every year since '92.  They are mid-September each year (16-19th this year) and worth it.  Tickets for the four days are only like $90.00 reserved.  If you haven't ever heard nine 2-4,000hp Unlimiteds coming down the chute--you're in for a treat.  Plus the Sport Class is getting pretty interesting with the NXT Nemesis and others.  The Jet Class is evolving also.  Plus there are all kinds of air show type stuff going on between races--always something in the air. There's more.  Reno doesn't suck, either.
www.airrace.org FYI
                               Richard