Canadian Team Trials

Xavier Mouraux xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 9 18:44:35 AKDT 2004

Hello guys,

We had our Canadian Team Trials this past weekend and I think that we have a good team.

Chad Northeast (Enigma - DZ) got first in front of the returning Dezso Vaguy (Focus - Hacker) and Adam Glatt (Mantis - DZ). The alternate is Richard Vigneault (Zen 120 - 160FX) who was the alternate in 1983 or 1984. The 3 official members have been to the world championships before and it should help them preparing.

I will prepare a report for the K-Factor. In short, we all had a lot of fun and there were some really good flying in changing conditions.
See the pictures here: http://pattern-canada.mouraux.com/team-trial.html

You could see the results and pictures of the Oakville contest fromthe previous weekend here:
http://pattern-canada.mouraux.com/oakville.html

Xavier Mouraux

IVP Eastern Canada