High Plains Championship

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 17:46:23 AKDT 2004

The 29th High Plains Champ is over and in the books.

We probably had the best weather for a pattern contest in the past 10 years I've been flying Pattern.

Again, I really want to thank all who came.  We used contestant judging and everyone was more than willing to help.  The attitude of all was exemplary.  Thanx

3 of the 5 divisions came down to the final flight to determine the winner.  Great competition!!!!!!!  The results are listed on Don Ramsey's site.

Ed