Contest attendance?

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 16:24:27 AKDT 2004

Hi Scott.

  the contest PIT CREW    helping to set up my new plane were the very best!
Thanks for the use of your stand set up tool and expert advice.
 IT was a fun event for me. Yes, hope to start flying this season!  I had a
great time my plane is perfect and I am very pleased.
Bob Nolls planes fly great pleased to have the best~ Joe L set the plane up
to fly so I would be very comfortable with it I was!
  Going to a contest and coming home with a new plane trimmed and flying
great is the best prize. I had fun flying it. WIND and all.
See you at the contest
Marguerite