4 bladed prop suggestion

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 15:29:56 AKDT 2004

Same experience. Flew 3 last contest with 3 Blade 15.75-11 (re-pitched).  I don't think I will go back to two blades unless I break a lot of 3 blades.
Vicente Bortone

I flew #1. With the 15.75 x 12 - three blade on it...for all six rounds. I think it works pretty well....I've had it on there for the past three contests....hmmm.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net